Become a Foster or Foster-to-Adopt ParentToday.
Complete the form below to receive additional information on becoming a foster parent.
After all, home is where hope begins.If not you, who?
Qualifications for Fostering
- Can be married, single, or divorced.
- May or may not have children.
- Can own or rent your home/apartment.
- Be 25 years of age, or if a two- parent home, at least one applicant must be 25.
- Can be employed or retired.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- All applicants in the home must be able to attend agency training.
- Valid state driver’s license, with reliable transportation.
- Be financially stable.
- Have a physical completed by your primary care physician.
- Pass all background checks along with drug screening.
- Home must have a bedroom to accommodate a foster child/children.
Why Choose Omni?
- Specialized pre-placement training to prepare you for fostering/adopting your child.
- Ongoing training to help you raise your foster child to their full potential.
- Help and guidance through the licensing process
- Support tailored specifically to your family and child
- Highly skilled, local support team available 24/7
- Monthly reimbursement for each foster youth's expenses for board and clothing
We're Here to Guide You.
We'll find a match between you and a child in need of a family.
We'll support your success as a foster parent/family every step of the way.
Complete information request form, or contact an Omni Visions office near you.
Begin the application and approval process.
About Omni Visions
Omni Visions’ Foster and Adoption Program serves children in state custody due to abuse, neglect, extensive medical issues, or significant behavioral and emotional needs.
Services include therapeutic foster care, medically fragile foster care, reunification services, adoption, and residential treatment.
A provider for 25 years, Omni Visions was founded on the premise that every child deserves a home. We believe the best way to serve children and youth is in a home-like environment where flexible services can be provided in the needed frequency, intensity, and duration.
Through our full continuum of care, wealth of resources, and collaborative team approach, we strive to help each youth we serve achieve permanency.
NE TN Regional Office
125 E. Jackson Blvd, Ste. 12
Jonesborough, TN 37659
Middle TN Regional Office
301 S. Perimeter Park Dr., Ste. 210
Nashville, TN 37211
Jackson Regional Office
90 Directors Row
Jackson, TN 38305
Knoxville Regional Office
4709 Papermill Dr., Ste. 103
Knoxville, TN 37909
Clarksville Area Office
171 Hatcher Lane
Clarksville, TN 37043
Lawrenceburg/Columbia Area Office
103 Weakley Creek Road
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
Chattanooga Regional Office
1635 Chestnut St.
Chattanooga, TN 37408
Cookeville Area Office
530 W. Jackson St., Ste. A
Cookeville, TN 38501
West TN Regional Office
2725 Kirby Parkway, Ste. 11
Memphis, TN 38119
Lebanon Regional Office
1420 W. Baddour Pkwy , Suite 230
Lebanon, TN 37087
South Middle TN Regional Office
545 Brandies Circle
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
Spring Hill Regional Office
5226 Main Street
Spring Hill, TN 37174
Copyright © 2019